Wednesday 22 June 2011

January 23rd...the beginning of the new era...

Posted by Oven of Love at 10:52
I've been searching high and low for a suitable place to learn baking actually..to be exact since the past 2 years until I met my lovely sifu right here in Ipoh itself!! Thanks to Allah for fulfilling my dreams to try out something new in my life - BAKING & CAKE DECORATING!! Thanks to Allah lagi for giving me chances to meet a wonderful person - Sis Lea Safuan (my cake decorating sifu aka mafia paling jahat di dunia hahahaha) and wonderful bakers friends i.e Amy, Kak Intan, Dila & Liza.  My life is blessed by these wonderful new friends of mine.

So here it is...the first baby of my decorating product:





0 comments on "January 23rd...the beginning of the new era..."

Post a Comment

 

Oven Of Love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles | Best Cash Back Credit Card Image by Tadpole's Notez